Generally we know that how to configure the SLA in different entities.
I would like to share the security/privileges aspects in SLA. It helps to understand how the SLA works on security.
Recently we had a requirement to manage the SLA at BU level and we need to provide the proper access to users at low level to see the SLA KPI information.
Important notes on SLA
- SLA actions are performed on the SLA owner’s context
- SLA actions are asynchronous
- SLA owner should have Read access to the calendar entity at Organization level
- SLA owner should have access to the SLA, SLA KPI instance, Process entity with privilege of Create, Read, Write, Append and AppendTo at Business unit level
- SLA owner should have access to the custom entities or entities which are involved in the SLA [ex. team, queue, opportunity, any custom entity etc..
Hope it helps someone who breaking their head ? why it’s not working ?why it’s not triggering the SLA ?
If you have any specific scenario’s on SLA and in need of help, Please do reach me.
Do share your thoughts on this post. Always welcome your feedback.